14.9.15

Top quotes by Coco Chanel


"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel



"You live but once; you might as well be amusing." - Coco Chanel

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." - Coco Chanel

"Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman." - Coco Chanel

"Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door." - Coco Chanel

"Fashion changes, but style endures." - Coco Chanel

"Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable." - Coco Chanel

"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance." - Coco Chanel

"My life didn't please me, so I created my life." - Coco Chanel

"I don't do fashion, I AM fashion." - Coco Chanel

"Only those with no memory insist on their originality." - Coco Chanel

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

"I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like." - Coco Chanel

"Passion goes, Boredom remains." - Coco Chanel

"A woman can be over dressed but never over elegant." - Coco Chanel

"Life's but short. You might as well be amusing." - Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like