9.9.15

Top quotes by Bob Dylan

"I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me." - Bob Dylan

"I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me." - Bob Dylan

"Don't criticize what you can't understand." - Bob Dylan

"The future for me is already a thing of the past -You were my first love and you will be my last" - Bob Dylan

"Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain." - Bob Dylan

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." - Bob Dylan

"Life is more or less a lie, but then again, that's exactly the way we want it to be." - Bob Dylan

"You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows" - Bob Dylan

"People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent." - Bob Dylan

"If you want to keep your memories, you first have to live them." - Bob Dylan

"If you want to keep your memories, you first have to live them." - Bob Dylan

"Some people seem to fade away but then when they are truly gone, it's like they didn't fade away at all." - Bob Dylan

"If you try to be anyone but yourself, you will fail; if you are not true to your own heart, you will fail. Then again, there's no success like failure" - Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like