8.9.15

Top quotes by Ayn Rand

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand

"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." - Ayn Rand

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - Ayn Rand

"The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see." - Ayn Rand

"If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn." - Ayn Rand

"To say 'I love you' one must know first how to say the 'I'" - Ayn Rand

"I could die for you. But I couldn't, and wouldn't, live for you." - Ayn Rand

"Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing." - Ayn Rand

"Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness." - Ayn Rand

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

"The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it." - Ayn Rand

"A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims." - Ayn Rand

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like