9.9.15

Top quotes by Bono

"As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both." - Bono

"Books! I dunno if I ever told you this, but books are the greatest gift one person can give another." - Bono

"It's so sweet, I feel like my teeth are rotting when I listen to the radio." - Bono

"It's stasis that kills you off in the end, not ambition." - Bono

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono

"My heroes are the ones who survived doing it wrong, who made mistakes, but recovered from them." - Bono

"The less you know, the more you believe." - Bono

"To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater." - Bono

"We thought that we had the answers, it was the questions we had wrong." - Bono

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like