8.9.15

Top quotes by Audrey Hepburn

"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all." - Audrey Hepburn

"If I get married, I want to be very married." - Audrey Hepburn

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it." - Audrey Hepburn

"There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain." - Audrey Hepburn

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I am possible'" - Audrey Hepburn

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like