28.5.16

Jose Morinho's Top quotes


I like quality, but when you don't have the ball you don't have quality, and you don't have control "
" when the confidence is a bit low as it has been,  the quality goes down "

" You are not going to get any funny headlines out of me, I treat you the same way your bosses treat me. No respect! No respect!!" - to the media 

"I think the performance was good personality, good team spirit, some very good individual performance not one bad performance"
"I think I prefer to forget the past three years, I prefer to focus on the giant club I have in my hands now and I think what the fans are expecting me to say is that I want to win. I think the players need to listen -- I want to win." 
"I feel great. I think it comes in the right moment of my career because Man United is one of these clubs where you need really to be prepared for it" 
"It is what I call a giant club. And giant clubs must be for the best managers and I think I am ready for it, so I could say I am happy, I am proud, I am honoured." 
Looking ahead to his relationship with the United fans, Mourinho said: "I think I know what they can give me. I think they know what I can give them. The most important thing is the relationship with the players but the relationship [with the fans] is important."

more to follow 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like