21.7.15

Motivational quotes from Alan Milne

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Alan A. Milne

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you." - Alan A. Milne

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever." - Alan A. Milne

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." - Alan A. Milne

"Some people care too much. I think it's called love." - Alan A. Milne

"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries." - Alan A. Milne

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Alan A. Milne

"To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks." - Alan A. Milne

"If one is to be called a liar, one may as well make an effort to deserve the name." - Alan A. Milne

"Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up." - Alan A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like